Consent to Electronic Records

Hutton Chase Consent to Electronic Records

Please read this information carefully and retain a copy for future reference.

Introduction - To the extent permitted by law, Hutton Chase will provide all disclosures and notices to you in electronic form including, but not limited to, the credit-related disclosures required by the Truth in Lending Act, and any notices (e.g., adverse action notice and privacy policy notice) required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and their implementing regulations. For purposes of this consent, these disclosures and notices are referred to as "Records." This Consent to Electronic Records informs you of your rights when Records will be provided to you electronically. By consenting below, you acknowledge receipt of this Consent to Electronic Records and agree to the electronic delivery of the Records. Hardware and Software

Hardware and Software Requirements - The Records will be provided to you either on the Hutton Chase website, in an email message, or as an attachment to an email message sent to the email address you provide as part of your credit application. To access the Records, you will need a personal computer or other access device which is capable of accessing the Internet with a web browser. To retain the Record, your access device must have the ability to either download the Records to your computer's hard drive or print the Records.

Right to Withdraw Consent and Procedures for Withdrawal - You may withdraw your consent to receive the Records electronically at any time, or update your contact information at any time by emailing or writing to 871 Coronado Center #200, Henderson, NV 89052 and withdrawing your consent or providing your updated contact information.

Consent Applies to Credit Transaction - Your Consent to Electronic Records applies to the credit transaction you've requested and any other product or service you may request from Hutton Chase that may give rise to the obligation to provide the Records.

Right to Paper Records and Copies of Records - You have the right to have the Records provided to you in paper form, rather than electronic form. If you wish to obtain the Records in paper form, contact Hutton Chase by email, or write to Hutton Chase 871 Coronado Center #200, Henderson, NV 89052. A paper copy of the Record will be provided to you at no charge.